6-chamber profile structure, system depth of 86 mm and an availability of an additional central seal. Lack of steel reinforcement, which saves the system from potential “thermal bridges” – one of the sources of heat loss in the traditional window units.
The basis of the invention – an innovative fiberoptic material RAU FIPRO, which differs in record strength and resistance to loads. For many years it was actively used in aircraft structures and Formula 1 racing cars – the areas under extreme conditions and special risks – and it has approved itself.
Due to the high-tech material RAU FIPRO and innovative profile structure window system GENEO has the highest energy efficiency in its class.
Based on the profile GENEO we also produce window system “2 +1”. These windows are equipped with aluminum plates on the outside of the structure and integrated blinds.
- The first armor-clad in the mass window system
- High rigidity without steel reinforcement
- Due to the high-tech material RAU-FIPRO ® and innovative profile structure, window profiles GENEO ® have better insulating properties in the class.
- Great window design: smooth high quality surface, elegant layout of windows
- Tamper resistance of Class 2 without steel reinforcement
- Excellent sound insulation up to class 5
- 3 compaction curcuits provide maximum possible hermiticity
- Extensive glazing rebate of 66 mm allows the installation of the filling of various thicknesses up to 53 mm
- Stability of welded elements.
- System depth: 86 mm
- six-chamber profile system
- The heat transfer coefficient: Uf līdz 0,86 W/m²K
- Energy savings: up to 76% (in comparison with the old wooden window / PVC window (Uf = 1,9, Ug = 3,0))
- An innovative fiberoptic material RAU-FIPRO®
- Sound insulation up to class 5, (Rw,P = 47 dB, with glazzing Rw = 50 dB) which previously could only be achieved with the use of steel reinforcement. Also high thermal performance remain up to 0,86 W/m²K.
- Tamper resistance of Class 3., of Class 2. without steel reinforcement.
- The level of air permeability – Class 4 (EN 12207)
- The level of water permeability – Class 9A (EN 12208)
For a given system standard colours are available (* colors on the screen may differ from the original due to monitor settings):