5-chamber system of Euro-Design 70 offers cost-effective and very wide design possibilities. The system is suitable for both apartments and houses, and for large objects. System structure with a depth of 70 mm at the same time provides an excellent thermal and static stability of the window.
System structure with a depth of 70 mm at the same time provides an excellent thermal and static stability of the window
The shape of windows from the profiles REHAU Euro-Design may vary in accordance with the architecture of the building and the original plan of the customer.
- Wide range of design solutions through a wide selection of profiles
- Easy-cleaned smooth surface
- Cut-off rebate in the frame and flap to ensure drainage
- The width of the reinforcement camera makes it possible to use reinforcement with high static characteristics
- Profile System is environmentally friendly, recyclable
- System depth: 70 mm
- Five-chamber profile structure
- Thermal insulation: Uf = 1,3 W/m²K.
- Noise insulation: up to Rw,P = 45 dB
- Tamper resistance: up to class 2 (DIN V ENV 1627)
- Air and water resistance: up to the class 4 (EN 12207)/ 9A (EN 12208)
For a given system standard colors are available (* colors on the screen may differ from the original due to monitor settings):