Windows, which open outwards, are also manufactured from REHAU Brillant Design profiles. However, in order the door could open to the outwards, for its manufacturing there is used a wide profile of the door system using a hidden hardware. With this construction, the window can only be opened without tilt for ventilation.
- Wide range of design solutions through a wide selection of profiles
- Easy-cleaned smooth surface
- Cut-off rebate in the frame and flap to ensure drainage
- The width of the reinforcement camera makes it possible to use the reinforcement with high static characteristics
- Profile System is environmentally friendly, recyclable.
- Classical displaced surface of the flap or a flap with bevels on the front surface
- Rounded flap profiles and frame profiles with a depth of 80 mm
- Wide range of color solutions (varnishing, laminating, aluminum plates)
- Availability of using grey circuits
- Elegant 20 degree bevels on the visible outer surfaces gives the window construction of the REHAU Brilliant-Design profiles an elegant appearance
- System depth: 70 mm
- Five-chamber profile structure
- Thermal insulation: Uf = 1,3 W/m²K.
- Noise insulation: up to class 5 (up to Rw,P = 45 dB)
- Tamper resistance: up to class 3 (DIN V ENV 1627)
- Air and water resistance: up to the class 4 (EN 12207)/ E 900 (EN 12208)
- The solution to perform fillet welds without the risk of condensation
For a given system standard colours are available (* colors on the screen may differ from the original due to monitor settings):
Also there are available the colors specified in the booklet, as well as other colors RAL, which can be obtained by painting the profile: Colors